No audio is coming out of the CAVS karaoke player
This instruction shows the most common causes of no audio problem in CAVS karaoke player.
The setting is as follows:
- CAVS Karaoke player is connected to an external sound system using the analog (Red and White) RCA connectors (left most) on the back panel.
- CAVS Karaoke player is turned on and playing a song.
- The external sound system is turned on and set to correct input/output.
When experiencing no audio, check the following settings:
- In the control panel of the karaoke program, go to Tools > Settings and set the ‘Sound’ to “Primary Sound Driver”.
- In the control panel of the karaoke program, set the ‘Volume’ level of music to ‘50’ or higher. Refer to the User Manual to find the Volume level control.
- In the Windows, go to Start > Settings > System > Sound and set the ‘Output’ to ‘Speakers (Realtek® Audio)’.